Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: My Earth Day Outfit Came

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I was just sitting in the car, complaining to my mom that I probably wouldn't get it before New Years, and here I walk inside to find that it came yesterday and my mom never told me! LOL! But, anyways, it is even more adorable than I had expected! I got it for a great deal-only about $17 including shipping [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . It came with the tie-dye shirt, shortalls, sandals, hair-thing (lol), and some bonus yellow socks [img]wink.gif[/img] . I put it on Josefina, and she looks great, but now she's complaining to me that she's cold [img]frown.gif[/img] . I tell her, "too bad! You look too adorable!" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lucybelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Aren't you lucky! I am getting that outfit (minus the barrette) in a lot, but it hasn't come yet. I hope it comes tomorrow, since it was by priority mail. Hope your dolls enjoy it! Ash.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! I love that outfit, though I don't have it yet.

    I got one of my eBay packages today, too, after wishing it'd come...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love that outfit. It became our Marlo's meet outfit. We don't have the barrette though. Congratulations.

  5. #5
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I have all of it except the barette and shirt. I wish someone would list just those because that outfit is C-U-T-E!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 23, 2005 10:44 PM: Message edited by: GreyMyst ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have it - it's so cute, and a perfect summer outfit for dollies!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats, I'm hoping to get one of those for my daughter soon! You probably got one of the ones I was watching and forgot about!!

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always thought it was a cute outfit!You got a great deal!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •